Thursday, December 10, 2009

Words from a Bidadari

Hello. I’m Reena. I have been exploring and making woman’s jewelery and accessories as a hobby for the past 3 years. Most of the pieces I have created and sold in the past are made out of plastic beads, shells, some stone and wooden beads. Essentially it was a simple exploration of basic designs, colours and materials. Those pieces were well received.

Today, my pieces are still lovingly handmade using semi-precious stones (torqouise, agate, onyx, flouride, etc.), steel, leather and sometimes glass beads. Consisting of necklaces, chokers, earrings, bracelets and charm bracelets. Each exotic piece is painstakingly crafted to be unique, whereby no two pieces are the same and these pieces are made and sold under the banner of Bidadari Exotic Beadworks.

For a fee, I even custom-make my pieces for the more discerning customers. Browse through the pieces and you may find something that you would love.

1 comment:

  1. Did you know that you can earn money by locking premium areas of your blog or site?
    All you need to do is to join AdWorkMedia and embed their Content Locking tool.

    ReplyDelete