Monday, December 14, 2009

To Order

Terms & Conditions
1. NO customizing! (I don't take customized orders)

2. No remakes available. Only 1 design per item.

3. All sales are final. Serious buyer only.

4. Strictly no backouts/exchanges after confirmation.


5. Items sold are not refundable or exchangeable.

6. Prices are stated in Malaysian Ringgit and does not include shipping costs (unless states otherwise).

7. Prices are non-negotiable. Sorry!


8. All items are brand new and we are not responsible for any damage or loss during the delivery of the item(s).


9. Payments must be made within 5 days after placing order.

10. Payments to be made to my Maybank/CiMB account. (I'll email you the details!)

11. Items will be delivered within one week after payment is made.

12. Items sold on first come first serve basis.


To place your order:

1. Fill in the order form at the bottom of the page; or
2. Email me at : devil_reena@yahoo.com or
3. SMS me at : 010-5151080 (Reena)

Include these details:
  • Name:
  • Email Address:
  • Contact Number:
  • Delivery Address:
  • Item number : (e.g. 3552)
  • Description : (Earrings/Bracelets/Necklaces)
  • Price :
I will send you my Maybank/CiMB account number (via email/sms) once you've place your order.

Thank You!

No comments:

Post a Comment